Waterproof IP65 Rotary Isolator Switch / 2 Pole 3 Pole Disconnect
KRIPAL HAS THE DESIGN PATENT FOR THIS SERIES SWITCHES.
UKPN series rotary isolator switches offer a solution for most cam
switch operations. Different types can be used as control switches,
switches to be installed in equipments and switches for motor
control according to IEC60947-3. This range offers current capacity
from 10A ~100A.
The product complies with IEC60947-3.
With the UKPN range comes an important safety feature, which
prevents the enclosure cover being removed when the device has been
padlocked in the 'Off' position. When combined with the excellent
on-load breaking capacity of the UKPN family, this feature ensures
that the term 'Safety Switch' is fully satisfied.
1. These rotary isolator switches are used to switch power to
commercial / light industrial applications.
2. The red switch can be used as an emergency stop, and can be
locked in the “OFF” position using
the yellow surrounding ring and padlock.
3. Easy cable access via M20/25 knockouts.
4. The screws are captive retained and would not drop off when the
lid is turned over.
5. Earth terminal is included.
6. Enclosure: brand-new PC, White.
7. Standard: manufactured and tested as IEC 60947-3.
No. of poles
No. of layers
make as required with circuit diagram
color of handle
≤50% with highest temperature +40°C,but allow higher humidity with
low temperature less than 40°C
(eg.: humidity 90%----teperature20°C)
pollution class III
Disconnect Switches offer ideal features for their use as: ON-OFF
Switches, Emergency-Off Switches, Maintenance Switches, Safety
Switches, Distribution Switches, and Motor switches.