Miniature Solar PV 25A Power Isolation On Off Rotary Disconnect
UKPD series DC rotary isolator switch are true DC switching
isolators, not an AC type de-rated or re-wired for DC operation.
What you have to consider is that any AC isolator is predominantly
designed with materials chosen such that the load will be AC, this
means that the load supply will be a 50/60Hz sine wave, whether it
be 230Vac or 400Vac, etc. When switching AC it should be remembered that the nature of the
load supply will always pass through 0Vac and therefore although
loads can be arduous in type the supply is self extinguishing – by
that I mean that even if the isolator switches at peak load and an
arc between contacts is formed the action of the supply reducing to
0V means that the load will tend to zero and the arc be
extinguished. DC load, on the other hand, is always there and
unless the load becomes zero the power being pulled through the
contacts will always be the same, so if the load is 500Vdc 25A it
will be 500V 25A now, in 1s , in 1min, in 1hour – that is constant.
If this is the case unlike the AC above if you switch “OFF” on load
you will also be switching “ON” on load; DC does not go through a
0V level unless there is system supply failure (or some other
1) Standard: IEC-60947-3 DC-21B
2) Protection degree: IP66/IP67
3) UV resistance: ASTMD4459
4) Flammability: UL-94VO
5) Mechanical life: 20000
6) Electrical life: 2000
7) Enclosure color: Grey
8) Handle color: Black / Red
10) Warranty: 3 Years
11) Extremely short power shut off time of less than 3ms
12) Padlockable handle
13) The isolator has 4 seperate poles
14) Jumpers can be used to change the way that the poles are
15) Poles can be connected in series parallel or a variation of
both series and parallel
16) Interconnection of the poles dictates the load that the switch
can make and break
17) As the mumber of poles used increases so the load switching
capacity of the device increases.
UKPD25 series DC solar switch disconnetors in plastic enclosure,
are apllicable in 1-15KW residential or commercial photovoltaic
system, independent with inverter.This model are designed to keep
solar more safe, the higest voltage can be reached 1000V.To ensure
its stability and long service.
1. It is important to ensure that all electrical
connections(including factory connections) are tight, ensure
that all terminal screws are tightened firmly.
2. It is recommended that for DC, multi-stranded cable, crimp
ferules are used to ensure that the wires do not become loose,loose
cables can cause excessive watt loss and generate excessive heat
severe damage to the switch.
3. After installing and wiring the switch carry out the following
test: switch on and off several times making
sure that a positive snap action can be felt and heard.
4. If the switch cannot be felt and heard to operate correctly then
it is important that che switch is not used
KRIPAL is a factory with more than 25 years manufacturing
experience and the mold tooling are built in our own mold tooling
center. Furthermore our items are different from others to a
certain degree. Hereby, we claim that KRIPAL is the only one who
makes this item and the same products you got from other companies
are also supplied by KRIPAL.
Why not get products from us directly?